10 Gbps Connectivity
We are pleased to act as principle sales recruiter for this market-changing client; an extremely well-funded company that is rolling out high capacity fibre-based data services in Central London. With a compelling new pricing and service model, this company has been rapidly expanding its client base and now… you too can be part of this tremendous success story!
This company is dramatically expanding its fibre network, street by street across Inner London over the next 24 months, to be frank… nothing like this has ever happened before. For the first time you will be able to provide clients with connection to one of the most advanced networks in the world, with just a two week installation time.
No more waiting for very expensive lease lines to be dug in 9 months time, fighting for wayleave permissions, having to hide the costs from increasingly frustrated clients.
Instead you will be able to sell the best product, at the best price with more or less immediate delivery!
Prior knowledge of data telecoms will be useful but by no means essential, as many of the company’s highest earning performers have come from a general background in traditional Telecoms, but understand the attractiveness of selling “full fat fibre” to clients.
By joining today you will be given a fresh sales territory, yours to keep for new business, re-signs and upsell to other telecoms services such as Hosted Telephony and ISP services. In may cases this will be the first time that client companies will ever have been given access to such future-tech comms.
As the business grows, there will be many sales management career opportunities for those people wishing to recruit their own sales teams too.
- To identify sales leads, pitch the company’s services to prospects and to maintain a good working relationship with new customers.
- This role revolves around good communication and your duties include:
- Developing the pipeline of new business coming into the company
- Creating new business opportunities and setting up appointments
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Learning about the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and those of the company’s competitors
- Communicating new product developments to clients
- Working with customers to help them achieve their communications needs.
- Spending a large proportion of your time visiting clients and attending relevant networking events
- Arranging and participating in internal and external client debriefs
- Making best use of available marketing materials
- Providing management with feedback
Skills and Qualifications
- You’ll need to love networking, enjoy presenting, be self-confident and above all be highly driven.
- A successful Business Development Manager is the driving force behind generating new sales leads and signing up customers and is a highly-prized asset to the company.
- Consequently they offer a very competitive salary and un-capped commission, paid quickly on signing orders and installation.
This means the financial rewards can be fast and great.
Data Connectivity Sales Central London Location
This role is based on-patch in Central London
Data Connectivity Sales Central London Overall Package / OTE
Good salary and company benefits
OTE £80k-100k uncapped
Alison or Clive on O20 3668 5800
Or email your details to [email protected] apply(at)jmanetwork(dot)com
Ref Job CJX12014
More JMA Network Jobs at www.jmanetwork.com/index.php/jobs-jma-network
Job Role Data Connectivity Sales Central London Telecommunications
Job Location Central London
Usual Job Tasks
Important Skills TELECOMS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Established in 2003, we are the leading specialist in Telecoms dealer and reseller recruitment and have placed over 1900 people in Telecoms since we began. We only work with companies that pass our rigorous credit checking, that are profitable, and offer good career potential for you. If you need a recruiter that does listen to you, tries to understand your needs and then seek an accurate job match, we are here… ready for your call.
Notes to all applicants
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs! At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment. For more Telecommunications jobs please visit jmanetwork.com