Marketing Communications Executive
Marketing Communications Executive – Wholesale Telecoms Market
Our client is an award-winning Telecoms operator providing connectivity solutions to the UK wholesale sector. Owning its own carrier grade infrastructure, this company’s Ethernet backbone connects 100+ digital town and cities, integrated with 10 major network providers. With multiple datacentres and PoPs; our client can reach over 220,000 UK postcodes with even further global reach.
- We are looking for a dynamic and highly creative individual to manage the annual marketing plans & general communications for our wholesale business.
- You will be working directly with the Sales Director.
- Facilitating all marketing activities, including the annual marketing plan, social media, SEO/PPC.
- Customer seminars, ad hoc marketing plans for sales campaigns and exhibitions.
- Ensure the right message is being delivered to our partners, prospects and also internally to staff.
- Drive growth and brand awareness.
- Working with our design agency for adverts, e-casts and all other marketing material.
- Ensure collateral are in-line with the businesses vision and branding.
The ideal candidate:
- You will be a great marketer and be sales result focused.
- You will understand branding, social media and digital marketing and demonstrate how marketing can help build a credible brand and increase sales leads.
- You will be ambitious and have an entrepreneurial flair about you, with great management skills as you build your team. Working in the ISP/Telecoms/Cloud/ Technology industry is essential.
- You will possess excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- You will understand and have success in lead generation, creative and brand awareness and you will be innovative and engaging with your audience.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in marketing
- Have at least 5 years marketing experience
- Have marketing experience in the ISP/Telecom/Cloud/Technology industry
- Have experience in marketing to the Channel
- Have a good experience in marketing activities, copywriting, building marketing collateral
- Successful use of all social media applications, creating and delivering digital marketing initiatives
- Ability in working on your own initiative
- Can meet deadlines and you are well organised
- Be a great people manager
- Good design skills in Photoshop or similar
- Can build HTML templates
- Good contacts within the industry, especially with journalists and publishers
In return you will receive:
A salary up to £35,000 pa, laptop, mobile phone and an incredible employee benefits package.
Our client is a dynamic, fun-loving company offering a great working and social environment!
Marketing Communications Executive – Telecoms Location
This role is based near Manchester
Clive Jefferys on O20 3668 5800
Or email your details to apply(at)jmanetwork(dot)com
Ref Job CJX12097
Established in 2003, we are the leading specialist in Telecoms dealer and reseller recruitment and have placed over 2000 people in Telecoms since we began. We only work with companies that pass our rigorous credit checking, that are profitable, and offer good career potential for you. If you need a recruiter that does listen to you, tries to understand your needs and then seek an accurate job match, we are here… ready for your call.
Notes to all applicants
Please send your CV to us in Word
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs! At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment.