TELECOMS Billings Manager –
Job Vacancy Description
Billings Manager – Central London Job Central London £ 50000 + benefits
Our client is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. They provide simple solutions for customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of a very large group of companies, they are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join our client.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious Billings Manager to work in a growing team
Title: Billing Manager
Report to: Director of Billing and Service
Working hours: 9am – 6pm, M-F 1 Hour for Lunch
This is a management role responsibility for three billing staff members, also based in the London office, to manage Our client’s billing systems and processes across all services, ensuring revenue from point of order to completion. This includes production of customer invoices and billing reports, along with monthly bill run data, making effective use of automation to drive efficiency and accuracy.
Full Job Specification
The Billing Manager will be an experienced, proactive individual who is responsible for the successful management of our client’s billing platforms. They will be responsible for all duties relevant to billing, in and out, and reporting thereof.
The position will work cross functionally with Finance, Sales and the virtual teams in Europe to ensure success of the billing function every month.
Requirements of the role
- Ensuring the accurate and timely billing of all our client’s customers across both platforms to the timetable required by the business.
- Identify areas of revenue assurance and improvement contributing to improved margin for the business.
- Review and check the monthly bill run to ensure accuracy and protect margin.
- Acting as an escalation point for customer queries and issues within the billing area including site meetings where necessary.
- Carry out supplier reconciliation ensuring end to end financial validation of the system.
- Ensure billing processes and documentation including local work instructions are kept up to date and accurate
- Management and continuous improvement of end to end processes ensuring revenue from point of order to completion
- Enabling the use of automation to improve efficiency and accuracy of the billing function
- Produce bespoke reporting as necessary for major customers and channel partners.
- Producing and presenting for accuracy reporting for the Monthly Management Board on billing performance in terms of accuracy, timing and margin.
- Ensure training needs for the team are met with a view to continuous improvement and succession planning
This job specification does not list all duties and is not limited to the above list of responsibilities.
Experience / Qualifications
* Previous experience within a Telecommunications business in a billing role
* Previous experience preferred of the Abillity Billing system
* Good motivation and work ethic, with the ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong understanding of billing platforms and project skills
* Must be well organised and have strong attention to detail
* Ability to work under time critical pressure
* Knowledge of SQL reporting preferred
Free private medical insurance
Free eye test
Discounted gym membership
Breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free business grade internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
Annual pay reviews
Billings Manager – Central London Location
This role is based in Central London
Billings Manager – Central London Overall Package
c£50k + big company benefits
Patrick Judges on O20 3668 5800
Or email your details to apply(at)jmanetwork(dot)com
Ref Job PJX12039
Job Role Billings Manager – Central London Telecommunications
Job Location Central London
Usual Job Tasks
Important Skills TELECOMS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Established in 2003, we are the leading specialist in Telecoms dealer and reseller recruitment and have placed over 1900 people in Telecoms since we began. We only work with companies that pass our rigorous credit checking, that are profitable, and offer good career potential for you. If you need a recruiter that does listen to you, tries to understand your needs and then seek an accurate job match, we are here… ready for your call.
Notes to all applicants
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs! At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment.