TELECOMS Customer Service Job PJX11951 Surrey
Customer Service Job Surrey OTE £ 27000
Since the early 1990’s, our client is a well-established Telecoms solutions provider to SME, Corporates and Enterprise companies across the South East, with a hard won reputation as a considerate and effective partner to business.
Customer Service Advisor
Position Details: Key Accountabilities Indicators of Effectiveness
- Responsible for providing front line customer service. Answering incoming calls, emails, and web chats.
- Raising faults and orders with relevant suppliers following agreed processes.
- Upon logging all enquiries, faults and complaints ensure that key contacts are advised of expectations and lead times. Ensuring that all queries are kept updated at regular agreed intervals. The expectation is for verbal communication to be of paramount importance to encourage personal relationships, including key details, and any agreed dates/ timelines to be followed up in writing by email.
- Manage allocated Work pools
- Ensure all work pools are managed following the most current process. Communicate with management at agreed updates. Pro-actively manage CRM tickets.
- Maintain effective communication with all customers/suppliers and partners. Any communication either verbal or electronic needs to be kept updated within the company CRM database.
- Ensure Customers/ suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional polite and courteous manner at all times, dealing with enquiries within agreed timeframes and ensuring that these are met. Ensure expectations are set and managed with customers. Follow relevant communication and escalation paths with all Network Partners and Suppliers.
- To be competent on all supplier portals and Communication Processes.
- Ensuring you are kept up to date on all suppliers portals, identifying any issues that are present or may arise, effectively communicating with all Network suppliers.
Customer Service Location
This role is based near Surrey
Customer Service Overall Package / OTE
Patrick Judges on O20 3668 5800
Or email your details to [email protected] apply(at)jmanetwork(dot)com
Ref Job PJX11951
More JMA Network Jobs at www.jmanetwork.com/index.php/jobs-jma-network
Job Role Customer Service Telecommunications
Job Location Surrey
Usual Job Tasks Customer Service, Telecoms
Important Skills Customer Service, WLR3 TELECOMS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Established in 2003, we are the leading specialist in Telecoms sector recruitment and have placed over 1700 people in Telecoms since we began. We only work with companies that pass our rigorous credit checking, that are profitable, and offer good career potential for you. If you need a recruiter that does listen to you, tries to understand your needs and then seek an accurate job match, we are here… ready for your call.
Notes to all applicants
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs! At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment. For more Telecommunications jobs please visit jmanetwork.com