TELECOMS Head of Practice – Telecoms Sales
Job Vacancy Description
Head of Practice – Telecoms Sales Job Central London OTE £ 120,000
Our client is the only Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. They provide simple solutions for customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of a very large group of companies, they are proud to offer candidates unparalleled exposure to a rapidly growing business that has climbed the ranks in the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.There has never been a more exciting time for applicants to join our client.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious Head of Practice to develop a growing Sales Team
Head of Practice – Telecoms Sales
Title: Head of Practice Location: London
Report to: Sales Director
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm
The Head of Practice will be the line manager of a highly successful team of sales executives at different levels. They will be tasked with developing a team responsible for growing existing client relationships, driving new business and managing our channel partners.
Excellent strong experienced leadership and coaching qualities are a must coupled with a real appetite to develop people.
You will have a strategic mind that is not afraid to challenge the status quo but have the gravitas to deliver through their team.
The Head of Practice will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation
As a Head of Practice you will be expected to:
- Effectively lead a team of up to 7 sales executives to over achieve on all sales and business targets and associated business metric
- Manage cross functional responsibilities across the sales floor through strong relationship management ensuring internal engagement and support of all departments outside of sales
- Create, implement and execute the sales strategies to match our routes to market
- Be responsible for making over achievement habitual through your team
- Ensure high and wide relationships with targeted prospects and customers involving all those outside of sales as a virtual team to the customers.
- As an accomplished sales leader develop and coach your team to achieve more
- Support the Sales Director with timing weekly and monthly reports on progress against performance, top opportunities, pipeline and any other duties as required
Experience / Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in sales leadership including growth start up, mid-market and enterprise.
- Experienced hands-on leader ready to roll their sleeves up to ensure targets and growth ambitions are met
- A proven track record of delivery of targets and key KPI’s across a wider team contribution
- Keen collaborator with a strong ability to establish and maintain good internal relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and numerical
- Experience and management of CRM for target management and pipeline growth
- Lead from the front and have a strong enthusiasm for sales and technology
- Being able to manage change effectively in a fast growth company
- Miller Heiman, Taz, Spin, Challenger methodology background preferred
- Knowledge of the partner market with demonstrable references
Location: Waterloo However, due to the nature of your work, the Company may require you to travel to and work at a supplier, customer and prospective customer sites and other work-related locations.
Benefits after probationary period:
Subsidised Health and dental care Discounted gym membership Our client breakfast and refreshments on working days Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few Pension contribution- 6% company contribution Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher Childcare vouchers
Volunteer day scheme
Please could you call me or email me to discuss this further!
REFER A FRIEND
If this role is not suitable for you, why not refer a friend instead?
Head of Practice – Telecoms Sales Location
This role is based near Central London
Head of Practice – Telecoms Sales Overall Package / OTE
Clive Jefferys on O20 3668 5800
Or email your details to [email protected] apply(at)jmanetwork(dot)com
Ref Job CJX12040
More JMA Network Jobs at www.jmanetwork.com/index.php/jobs-jma-network
Job Role Head of Practice – Telecoms Sales Telecommunications
Job Location Central London
Usual Job Tasks
Important Skills TELECOMS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Established in 2003, we are the leading specialist in Telecoms dealer and reseller recruitment and have placed over 1900 people in Telecoms since we began. We only work with companies that pass our rigorous credit checking, that are profitable, and offer good career potential for you. If you need a recruiter that does listen to you, tries to understand your needs and then seek an accurate job match, we are here… ready for your call.
Notes to all applicants
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs! At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment. For more Telecommunications jobs please visit jmanetwork.com