TELECOMS Hosted Telephony Sales – New and Existing Customer Base
Job CJX11919 Essex
Job Vacancy Description
Hosted Telephony Sales – New and Existing Customer Base Job Essex OTE £ 70000
Our client is a high successfully well-established Print and ICT Solutions company, selling to businesses in Essex, London and the South East. The company would now like to hire an experienced Telecoms sales person to drive expansion of their Telecoms sales into a customer base of over 700 clients. This is a unique opportunity to sell to a solution range that will encompass Voice and Data comms: PBX, VOIP, Hosted Telephony, Calls, Lines and more.
The ideal person needs to have a demonstrable track record of success ideally in the telecoms industry, exposure to the IP Telephony arena as well as tenacity, enthusiasm and creativity to succeed in a challenging yet rewarding sector are a must. You will be confident and well presented with aspirations to succeed and desire to deliver new business in a rapidly growing, communications driven industry.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) responsibilities:
- To understand and meet a monthly ‘New and Existing Business’ target
- To meet agreed KPIs for self-generated new appointments and personal targets
- Provide regular, accurate sales forecasts
- To actively promote all products and services
- Follow up on referrals and new leads resulting after field activity
- To liaise with internal staff to ensure new business is connected correctly with little/no disruption to the clients business
- To develop product and services knowledge
The ideal Business Development Executive will have:
- MUST HAVE experience within the Telecoms industry with experience selling Hosted Telephony such as 8×8, BT Voice or Gamma Horizon ideally with prior experience of WLR and PBX.
- Strong experience selling Business to Business
- Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Experience conversing with, and presenting to, senior management and business owners.
- A proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI’s
- Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen
- Able to network effectively, spot opportunities, close deals, and be strong enough to effectively manage the after-sales process and build internal and external relationships to maximize results for the company.
- A friendly outgoing personality
- A smart and professional appearance with excellent time keeping
- A good team player with a flexible approach
- Display hunger, motivation and passion to succeed
- Driving License
Hosted Telephony Sales – New and Existing Customer Base Location
This role is based near Essex
Hosted Telephony Sales – New and Existing Customer Base Overall Package / OTE
OTE £70k plus car£ and benefits
Alison Surtees on O20 3668 5800
Or email your details to [email protected] apply(at)jmanetwork(dot)com
Ref Job CJX11919
More JMA Network Jobs at www.jmanetwork.com/index.php/jobs-jma-network
Job Role Hosted Telephony Sales – New and Existing Customer Base Telecommunications
Job Location Essex
Usual Job Tasks
Important Skills TELECOMS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Established in 2003, we are the leading specialist in Telecoms sector recruitment and have placed over 1700 people in Telecoms since we began. We only work with companies that pass our rigorous credit checking, that are profitable, and offer good career potential for you. If you need a recruiter that does listen to you, tries to understand your needs and then seek an accurate job match, we are here… ready for your call.
Notes to all applicants
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs! At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment. For more Telecommunications jobs please visit jmanetwork.com