TELECOMS New Business Field Sales Job CJX11921 Southern Counties / M4 Corridor
Job Vacancy Description
New Business Field Sales Job Southern Counties / M4 Corridor OTE £ 100000
Our client is one of North West Kent’s up and coming suppliers of modern IT solutions to the business community. After nearly twenty years in operation, this mature and financially strong company is looking to expand its activity in key markets. As a consequence, the company is looking to recruit ambitious, conscientious and determined professionals in key areas of Sales and Marketing.
Client Job Description
Role Title: New Business Development Manager
Place of work:
Field based Southern Counties / M4 Corridor
Full Time 40hrs pcw.
£30K-£35K OTE: £100K+
We identify what help our customers need to ensure they communicate more effectively & efficiently, whilst ensuring best practice as well as competitive pricing. Our reputation is built on professionalism, industry expertise and our dedication to customer excellence.
Values of the Company
Clear, Confident and Dynamic
Medical, Education, Government and SME Businesses
Works with: CEO, Sales Director, Operations Director and colleagues across the business
We are seeking an experienced field sales professional to join us and help us expand our business and grow sales in a competitive market place.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional to further enhance their career with one of the UK’s fastest growing Telecoms companies.
Ideally suited to a self-sufficient, passionate, innovative high achiever this a key sales role within the business.
Knowledge of WLR & Calls, Leased Lines, Telecoms systems & VOIP is an advantage
Only those candidates with direct sales experience will be considered for this role.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Sourcing, researching and prospecting new business opportunities
- Understanding potential client’s business communications requirements
- Being able to manage and create a sales pipeline
- Developing and following up on existing leads
- Writing proposals and preparing quotations
- Leading presentations and demonstrations to clients
- Meeting sales targets through effective planning and budgeting
- Qualify opportunities
- Accurate forecasting
- Providing support, information and guidance to clients
- Researching and understanding market developments and technology trends
- Attend events/exhibitions as required and actively participate in Industry events
- Selling our portfolio of products into new customers – this is a new business role only, we currently have an existing inside sales team.
- We will supply the successful candidate with qualified sales leads, however it is essential you are able to also make your own appointments.
- The role requires working in a specific UK region and candidates must be prepared to travel if required.
- The successful candidate will be expected to sit an agreed number of customer facing appointments per week.
Essential experience required
- Experience in Telecoms / IT / Copier Sales
- Previous proven sales experience and a track record within the telecoms industry preferred
- Able to provide high level of support in the event of customer support problems
- A knowledge of phone systems inc Hosted & VOIP is desired
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Be self- motivated and target driven
- Experience in and knowledge of WLR & Calls, Leased Lines VAS
Working conditions (travel, work space, etc.)
Field based with some office working and extensive territory wide travel
Minimum level of Education:
Degree or “A’ Level standard
UK citizenship and work permit
Clean driving licence
Competency based interview
- Uncapped commission with an OTE in excess of 100K
- Car / car allowance plus all expenses provided
- Laptop / Phone
- Full training and support provided
New Business Field Sales Location
This role is based near Southern Counties / M4 Corridor
New Business Field Sales Overall Package / OTE
to£35k Car OTE £100k
Clive Jefferys on O20 3668 5800
Or email your details to [email protected] apply(at)jmanetwork(dot)com
Ref Job CJX11921
More JMA Network Jobs at www.jmanetwork.com/index.php/jobs-jma-network
Job Role New Business Field Sales Telecommunications
Job Location Southern Counties / M4 Corridor
Usual Job Tasks
Important Skills TELECOMS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Established in 2003, we are the leading specialist in Telecoms sector recruitment and have placed over 1700 people in Telecoms since we began. We only work with companies that pass our rigorous credit checking, that are profitable, and offer good career potential for you. If you need a recruiter that does listen to you, tries to understand your needs and then seek an accurate job match, we are here… ready for your call.
Notes to all applicants
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs! At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment. For more Telecommunications jobs please visit jmanetwork.com