TELECOMS Desk Based Account Manager
– Key Accounts Job CJX12044 Central London
Our client is a Data Delivery Network in the UK providing the link between businesses, ISPs and the network operators. They provide simple solutions for customers to communicate more effectively using a wide choice of connectivity, voice and cloud solutions. As part of a £2Billion pa group, our client works closely with sister companies to expand its portfolio of services.
With that in mind, this company is looking for ambitious experienced telecoms sales people to work in an expanding Sales Team.
The Account Manager role within a team is to be fully responsible for managing both direct and partner accounts. You will be expected to maximise the potential of the EXISTING client base by building strong relationships with partners and understanding the key requirements.
Networking events, client meetings and regular customer interactions will give you the opportunity to showcase your people skills and aid effective account management. The Account Manager will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As an Account Manager you will be expected to:
- build maintain and grow great relationships with all customers
- over deliver against revenue and growth targets
- understand the customers’ business objectives and show real returns on investments in order to grow our revenue lines
- build and maintain large pipelines
- understand the importance of accurate forecasting and deliver on them
- to be able to manage and understand businesses of all sizes
- smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the team
- become an industry specialist and relate that to your customers’ needs
- become a trusted advisor with our customers in order for them to refer new business
- create, run and deliver specific marketing campaigns into your customers
- carry out any additional duties required
Experience / Qualifications
- A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment
- You must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential
Benefits after probationary period:
Subsidised Health and dental care
Discounted gym membership
Our client breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme
Desk Based Account Manager – Key Accounts Location
This role is based near Central London
Desk Based Account Manager – Key Accounts Overall Package / OTE
to 30k OTE £60k uncapped
on O20 3668 5800
Or email your details to apply(at)jmanetwork(dot)com
Ref Job CJX12044
Job Role Desk Based Account Manager – Key Accounts Telecommunications
Job Location Central London
Usual Job Tasks key account development by telephone and visits
Important Skills telecoms, desk based TAM TELECOMS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Established in 2003, we are the leading specialist in Telecoms dealer and reseller recruitment and have placed over 2000 people in Telecoms since we began. We only work with companies that pass our rigorous credit checking, that are profitable, and offer good career potential for you. If you need a recruiter that does listen to you, tries to understand your needs and then seek an accurate job match, we are here… ready for your call.
Notes to all applicants
Please send your CV to us in Word
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs! At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment.