TELECOMS ICT Sales Job CJX12084
Surrey and Central London
Since the early 1990’s, our client is a well-established Telecoms solutions provider to SME, Corporates and Enterprise companies across the South East,with a hard-won reputation as a considerate and effective partner to business.
Following highly successful sales years, the company has expanded into supplying complex data Connectivity and Cloud solutions. With the ongoing expansion of the field sales team, the company wishes to fuel further growth, capitalising on its strong reputation within several distinct vertical markets and wishes to expand this and build new routes to market.
The IT division has been earmarked for extensive investment and growth through the coming financial years.
Job Description – IT Sales Consultant – Cloud, Azure, 365, SaaS, IaaS
My client’s IT sales division provides technology solutions to mid-market businesses. As a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider, their core portfolio focuses on Microsoft’s Azure and 365 cloud products.
As Sales Consultant you will be responsible for business development and account management activities relating to the division. The role is to develop sales opportunities for new and existing clients through selling Microsoft cloud and support solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire sales cycle range of activities. This is a position with great potential as the role will allow the successful candidate to grow with the division and potentially become a sales manager.
• To work with the head of the department to agree sales and marketing strategies;
• To achieve monthly revenue targets and a first year annual target of £300,000;
• To achieve set KPIs including: number of appointments set, number of outbound and effective calls made, number of proposals and presentations delivered;
• To generate own leads by calling and booking appointments;
• To build prospect pipeline managing revenue / new customer pipeline;
• To account manage clients and upsell services through regular meetings;
• To canvass new business from current client database.
Competencies and Professional Traits:
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience within the Information Technology sector;
• Ideally experience in selling, Microsoft services, support and Virtual platforms;
• Strong communication and demonstrable client-facing skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with strong planning and negotiation skills;
• Enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to cover a range of tasks;
• A self-starter with excellent attention to detail;
• A team player with well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
• Worked with a variety of clients in an SME environment;
• Educated to degree or equivalent level;
• Must be eligible to work and live in the UK and hold a valid driver’s license
This role will be a mix of new business hunting within the SME and Mid-Range community with development of existing accounts, a fully 360 role.
You will receive ongoing sales and technical training as your employment progresses.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a B2B sales role, with at least the last two years in IT solution selling, and now be looking for the big career step.
Package: £30,000 – 35,000 basic with OTE £75,000 pa, 25 days holiday, flexible working, travel expenses and private life cover.
ICT Sales Location
This role is based near Surrey and Central London
ICT Sales Overall Package / OTE
£30-35k OTE £70k
Clive Jefferys on O20 3668 5800
Or email your details to apply(at)jmanetwork(dot)com
Ref Job CJX12084
Job Role ICT Sales Telecommunications
Job Location Surrey and Central London
Usual Job Tasks
Important Skills TELECOMS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Established in 2003, we are the leading specialist in Telecoms dealer and reseller recruitment and have placed over 2000 people in Telecoms since we began. We only work with companies that pass our rigorous credit checking, that are profitable, and offer good career potential for you. If you need a recruiter that does listen to you, tries to understand your needs and then seek an accurate job match, we are here… ready for your call.
Notes to all applicants
Please send your CV to us in Word
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs! At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment.